So I guess I should put good first. I am DONE with undergrad. All set for graduation on Saturday and got a grade back for one class which is an A. I feel good about it, but it hasn't set in since I'm still at school and haven't had my name called across the stage yet.
The bad. I called C today to get details on the drama. Well all he said is that it's going to take THIRTY to NINETY days until he is going to be allowed to leave. The dummy who is in trouble (not C) is not cooperating with the police. And despite already having to go to court tomorrow this whole thing could take that long. I was hoping he would make it like right after graduation during the week I have off before going to grad school. But no... So now what do I do? I just want to run away, it was supposed to be such a busy joyful week and now I have to wait again.
I know I know I should focus on the positives in life because there are so many, and people have it worse than me but this is all I can think about right now. I thank God he is actually coming home and we are still together but I'm just dying for one kiss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw, I'm sorry that it's taking longer than expected. Congrats on graduation!
ReplyDeleteTo answer your question, it just depends on when you are thinking of visiting. If you come in the winter definitely go to Snowshoe. The skiing and snowboarding there is amazing! If you come in the summer or fall, check out the new river gorge and white water rafting.
PS: I'm following you on twitter now!