Monday, May 10, 2010

Goodbye Technology

Well maybe haha, we will see if I can really do it. So graduation was fun and now I have one week off of school before I must return for Grad school. I'm going to try to enjoy my week off and I think it means I must at least get rid of Facebook.

Both of my roommates moved out and there was DRAMA with each. Ash moved out the things she cared about and left me with some junk and dirt. She didn't even clean her bathroom sink which was gross and clogged with HER hair. So then in order to not get fucked when Tony moved out I went through each room and took all of my stuff and put it in piles. I put signs up that said Steph's. (Knowing his parents were going to do the majority of the clean up and taking of his stuff) Well I got up the next morning and he ripped down my signs. I mean how old are you kid!? Geez he has been so frustrating the past 2 years I'm very happy to not have to talk to him for a while. He said he ripped them down because he was drunk and thought they were stupid. Do you go on the streets and rip down those signs too? You would think a college graduate would be better behaved. I am VERY VERY VERY happy to never have to live with those two again.

I am going to stop using facebook this week because I'm tired of people asking me when C is getting home. 30-90 days!!! And all they are going to say is oh that sucks call me when he get's a date.... Sorry but I hate getting reminded of how long is it going to be and just hearing it sucks after. I guess there is nothing really that anyone can say that could make me feel better, everything just makes it worse. So I'm getting off of facebook this week so I'm not reminded of all of the fun my fellow future grad students are having with their boys. Darn Army ruined my week off. Can he please come home so we can straighten things out??? geez... so goodbye facebook for that reason and a few others. I hope I can do it. I might just immerse myself in the blog world and keep posting though :)

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I've had bad roommates before and that's never a fun situation! Glad you're getting out of that situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how it feels when you tell other people "the countdown".....sometimes, it's best to not tell anyone anything,like you're doing!

    GOOD LUCK in grad school!!

    ReplyDelete