Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Almost Done

Whoa I am so close to being done with undergrad. Just three exams next week and I am FREE!! My cousin (who is a flight attendant) is planning to fly to DC for work and the day after C is supposed to fly into DC as well. This is all supposed to happen the day I am finished with exams. Pretty exciting, yet scary, I do not want to get my hopes up for both events, because of the Volcano interrupting flights and the Army loving to ruin C's plans. No matter what though on May 8th I will be graduating from college :) Which is something to look forward to as well.

On top of this last week of classwork people have been causing DRAMA! I thought once you left High School and became an adult drama ended but this week has proved me wrong. I guess that is all I will say about that since this blog is public, but yeah I guess it never ends.

1 comment:

  1. The Army never ruins anyone's plans...you must be mistaken ;)

    I graduated with my BS May 8th of '09! Good luck with the last exams...feels sooo good when it's done!

    ReplyDelete