Saturday, April 24, 2010

FIRST POST

So I thought it would take me days to write my first post because I was being so picky. Well here it goes, I was going to have this written under my title but I think it makes an appropriate first post.

I have recently entered the blogging world and have loved reading about peoples lives. I too would like to enter this world and am attempting to get this blog started.

You would think that since the Lion King has been my favorite movie since Kindergarten I would already have a handle on living my life in a care free manner. I didn't know then that what they were trying to say in the movie was an important way to look at life. Hakuna Matata, it means no worries. I am trying my best to take the worry out of my life and live in the present.

A Combination of school, work, and a long distance relationship can make life pretty complicated but I have been doing it for a while. You would think I am a pro at it but C probably wouldn't agree. I have trouble with the long distance especially since it has been over a year since I have seen him. Hopefully things will get better when he comes home from this deployment. Even though he will be stationed a few states away it will be better than being on almost opposite sides of the world.

Well I guess my posts will get better with time. Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I remember when Lion King came out, and it was while Gunner and I were engaged! Now I feel old! Welcome to the world of blogging, I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete